This Agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the information resource alocentral.com and an individual who seeks and disseminates information on this resource.
Information resource alocentral.com not a mass media, the Administration of a resource does not edit the information posted and is not responsible for its content.
A user posting information on the resource alocentral.com, independently represents and protects its interests arising in connection with the placement of the specified information, in relations with third parties.
Terms of Service
Welcome to AloCentral!
These Terms govern your use of AloCentral and the products, features, applications, services, technologies and software we offer ( AloCentral Product or Product ), except when we specify separate terms (and not these Terms) apply.
1. Our Services
Our mission is to empower people to build communities and strengthen global relationships. To help advance this mission, we provide the Products and services as described below:
Your experience on AloCentral is not the same as what other people are having: from posts, stories, events, ads and other content that you see in our News Feed or video platforms to the Pages you follow and other features you may use, such as Sohor Now, Marketplace and search. We use the data we have - for example, about your connection, choices and settings you choose, what you share and do in and out of our Products - to personalize your experience.
There are lots of ways for you to express yourself on AloCentral and communicate with friends, family and others about what matters to you - for example, sharing status updates, photos, videos and stories across AloCentral Products you use, sending messages to friends or multiple people, create an event or group, or add content to your profile. We've also built and continued to explore new ways for people to use technology, such as parting reality and 360 videos to create and share more expressive and interesting content on AloCentral.
We show you ads, offers and other sponsored content to help you discover the content, products and services offered by businesses and organizations that use AloCentral and other AloCentral Products. Our partners pay us to show their content to you and we design our services so that the sponsored content you see is relevant and useful to you as other content you see on our Products.
People will only build a community on AloCentral if they feel safe. We are dedicating dedicated teams around the world and developing advanced technical systems to detect the abuse of our Products, harmful treatment of others and situations when we can help to support or protect our community. If we become aware of such content or conduct, we will take the appropriate action - for example, offering assistance, removing content, restricting access to certain features, disabling accounts or contacting law enforcement. We share data with other AloCentral companies when we detect abuse or malicious behavior by someone using one of our Products.
We are engaged in inquiry and cooperation with other parties to improve our Products. One way we do is to analyze the data we have and understand how people use our Products. You can find out more about our research efforts.
To provide this service, we need to collect and use your personal data. We have detailed our practices in the Data Basis , which you must agree to use our Products.
We also encourage you to review privacy options in your settings .
3. Your Commitment to AloCentral and Our Community We provide this service to you and others to help advance our mission. Therefore, we require you to carry out the following commitments:
1. People who can use AloCentral When people stick to their views and actions, our community becomes more secure and more responsible. Therefore, you need to:
• Use the same name as it used in everyday life.
• Provide accurate information about yourself.
• Creates only one account (your own) and uses a timeline for personal purposes.
• Do not share passwords, give your AloCentral account access to others, or transfer your account to others (without our consent).
We strive to make AloCentral available to everyone, but you can not use AloCentral if:
• You are under 13 (or the legal minimum age in your country to use our Products).
• You are a convicted sex offender.
• We have previously disabled your account because of a violation of our terms or policies.
• You are prohibited from receiving our products, services or software under applicable law.
2. Things you can share and do on AloCentral
We want people to use AloCentral to express themselves and share the content that matters to them, but it does not harm the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the treatment as described below (or to assist or support others to do so):
1. You may not use our Products to do or share something that: • Violating these Terms, Community Standards and other terms and policies that apply to your use on AloCentral.
• Illegal, misleading or deceptive.
• Violate or infringe on the rights of others.
2. You are not allowed to upload viruses or malicious code or anything that disables, imposes or damages the functionality or appearance of our Products.
3. You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated methods (without our prior consent) or attempting to access data for which you do not have permission to access them.
We may remove the content you share if found to be in violation of this provision, and if necessary, we may take action on your account for thereasons stated below . We may also disable your account if you continue to violate the intellectual property rights of others.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or credentials that violate your rights (including intellectual property rights ) or our terms and policies.
3. The consent you gave us
We require certain permissions from you to provide our services:
1. Authorization of using content created and shared by you: You have content created and shared on AloCentral and other AloCentral Products that you use and nothing in these Terms will retrieve your own content rights that you own. You can freely share your content with anyone, anywhere you want. In order to provide our services, we require you to provide us with valid authorization to use such content.
Specifically, when you share, post or upload content protected by intellectual property rights (such as photos or videos) about or in connection with our Products, you grant licenses that are non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, without royalties and licenses worldwide to host , use, distribute, modify, perform, copy, perform or display in general, translate and create derivative works of your content (in conjunction with privacy and app settingsyou). This means, for example, if you share photos on AloCentral, you give us permission to store, copy and share with others (again, in line with your settings) such as service providers that support our services or other AloCentral Products that you use.
You may terminate this license at any time by deleting your content or account. You should be aware that, on technical grounds, the deleted content will persist in backup copies within a reasonable amount of time (though not visible to other users). Additionally, deleted content may continue to appear if you've shared with other users and they have not deleted the content.
2. Permission to use your profile name, profile picture, and information regarding your actions against advertisements and sponsored content: You authorize us to use your profile name and profile and information about the actions you have taken on AloCentral next to or in connection with ads, offers and other content sponsored ones that we display throughout our Products without any compensation to you. For example, we might show your friends if you're interested in an advertised event or you've liked a Page created by a brand that paid us to show their ads on AloCentral. Such ads can only be seen by people who have your permission to see what actions you've taken on AloCentral. You can find out more about your ad settings and preferences.
3. Permission to update software that you use or download: If you download or use our software, you grant us permission to download and install upgrades, updates and additional features to improve, improve and develop them better. 4. Limitations on the use of our intellectual property
If you use content protected by intellectual property rights that we own and are available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide you add to content you create or share on AloCentral), we retain all rights of the content (but not yours). You may only use the copyright or trademark (or any similar mark) as expressly authorized by the Brand Use Guidelinesus or with our prior written consent. You must obtain a written authorization from us (or authorization under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works, rearrange or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
4. Additional provisions
1. Updating our Terms
We are constantly working to improve our service and develop new features to make our Product better for you as well as our community.Therefore, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to ensure that these Terms accurately reflect our services and practices.Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make any changes to these Terms and provide you with an opportunity to review them before they become effective. Once any updated Terms come into force, you will be bound to if you continue to use our Products.
We hope you continue to use our Products, but if you disagree with the updated Terms and no longer wish to be part of the AloCentral community, you may delete your account at any time.
2. Suspension or termination of account We want to make AloCentral a place for people to feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their views and ideas.
If we find that you have violated our terms or policies, we may take action on your account to protect our communities and our services, including by suspending access to your account or disabling it. You may also suspend or disable your account if you create a risk or legal disclosure for us or when we are authorized or required to do so by law. If applicable, we will notify you of your account when you try to access the account at another time. You can learn more about what to do if your account is disabled.
If you delete or disable your account, these Terms will terminate your agreement with us, but the following provisions will be retained: 3, 4.2-4.5
3. Limitation of liability
We strive to provide the best Product and provide clear guidelines to everyone who uses it. Our products, however, are provided "as is" and we do not assure you that the Product will always be safe, secure or error free or will work without interruption, delay or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF BUSINESS, EXCEPT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PROPRIETARY, AND NO INFRINGEMENT.
We can not predict the timing of any issues that may arise in relation to our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be fully limited to the extent permitted by applicable law and we shall not be liable to you in any circumstances against any loss of profit, proceeds, information or data or order, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or incidental damages arising out of or relating to these Terms or the AloCentral Products, even if we have been advised of such potential damages.
We strive to provide clear rules so that we can limit and avoid disputes between you and us. If the dispute arises, it is useful to know in advance where it can be resolved and the applicable law.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you are resident will apply to any claim, power of action, or dispute against us arising out of or relating to these Terms ("claim"), and you may settle your claim at any competent court in a country having jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the relevant claim must be settled exclusively in the US District Court for Northern California County or state court located in San Mateo County, which you submit personal jurisdiction in one of these courts for the purpose of litigation in any claim, and that California State law will apply to these Terms and claims, irrespective of the conflict of law provisions.
1. This Terms (formerly known as Rights and Responsibilities Statement) is the entire agreement between you and AloCentral, Inc. regarding your use of our Products. This Terms supersedes any prior agreements.
2. Some of the Products we offer are also governed by the additional terms. If you use any of these Products, additional terms will be available and become part of the agreement with you. For example, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, selling products, developing applications, managing Groups or Pages for your business or using our rating service, you need to agree with our Commercial Terms . If you post or share content that contains music, you need to comply with our Music Guidelines . To the extent that any additional terms conflict with these Terms, additional terms will apply to the extent of such discrepancies.
3. If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining part will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered an exception. Any amendment or exception of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to others without our consent.
5. You can assign someone (called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is a commemoration account. Only legitimate contacts or certified persons in your will or similar document expressing clear consent may expose your content after death or inability to obtain exposure from your account after it becomes a memorable account.
6. These Terms do not grant any third party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are free to be assigned by us in connection with the merger, acquisition or sale of assets or by law or otherwise.
7. You know that we may need to change your account username in certain situations (for example, if someone claims the username and is found to be unrelated to the name you use in daily life).
8. We always value your feedback and other suggestions regarding our products and services. But you are aware that we may use such information without any limitation or obligation to compensate you, and we are not obligated to make such information difficult.
9. We keep all rights not expressly granted to you.
5. Other terms and policies that may apply to you • Community Standards : These guidelines outline our standard of content you post on AloCentral and your activities on AloCentral and other AloCentral Products.
• Commercial Terms : These terms also apply if you access or use our Products for any commercial or business purpose, including advertising, operating applications on our Platform, using our measurement services, managing groups or Pages for business or selling goods or services.
• Advertising Policy : This policy specifies the type of ad content allowed by partners who advertise across AloCentral Products.
• Self-Service Ads Terms : These terms apply when you use the self-service advertising interface for creating, submitting, or delivering advertising or other commercial or sponsored activities or content.
• Page Policies, Groups and Events : These guidelines apply if you create or administer AloCentral Pages, groups or events, or if you use AloCentral to communicate or manage promotions.
• AloCentral Platform Policy : These guidelines outline the policies that apply to our use of our Platform (for example, for developers or app operators or Platform websites or if you use social plug-ins).
• Developer Payment Terms : These terms apply to app developers using AloCentral Payments.
• Community Payment Terms : These terms are subject to payment made on or through AloCentral.
• Trade Policy : This guideline outlines the policies that apply when you offer products and services for sale on AloCentral.
• AloCentral Brands Source : This guideline outlines the policies that apply to using AloCentral trademarks, logos and screenshots.
• Music Guidelines: These guidelines outline the applicable policy if you publish or share content that contains music on AloCentral.